1. Permohonan Pinjaman MARA
- Pemohon dan salah seorang ibu atau bapa berketurunan Melayu / Bumiputera Sabah / Sarawak dan warganegara Malaysia.
- Pemohon belum mempunyai kelayakan akademik setaraf dengan pengajian yang dipohon.
- Belum mendapat bantuan kewangan / tajaan dari mana-mana agensi bagi pengajian diperingkat yang sama.
- Ibu/ Bapa / Penjaga pelajar bebas daripada senarai hitam atau tindakan undang-undang MARA.
- Tidak pernah ditamatkan bantuan oleh mana-mana penaja atas sebab tindakan disiplin, menyalahi undang-undang negara serta tidak pernah diberhentikan oleh mana-mana institusi pengajian atas masalah akademik / displin bagi pengajian diperingkat yang sama.
Anda boleh memohon secara online di eduloan.mara.gov.my (semua jurusan boleh memohon pinjaman dan tertakluk pada syarat MARA).
2.SAMLING Scholarship Programme
- Students with excellent academic results in SPM and/or STPM seeking admission to or
- currently enrolled in a local university.
- Possess a dynamic personality, excellent communication skills and hold leadership positions
- Must not be a recipient of any other scholarship, award by any other organization.
- Keen to serve in the Samling Group for a specified period upon completion of study.
- Malaysian citizens only. Sarawakians are encouraged to apply.
RM7,500 per academic year for Science, IT and Arts
RM10,000 per academic year for Engineering
HOW TO APPLY
Interested students please send a FORMAL email to Lisa Tan, email@example.com to
enquire further. We prefer to receive email from yahoo, ymail and gmail only. Closing date is 30 September 2012.
3.Sony EMCS Scholarship
- Malaysian citizen with age below 25.
- Students pursuing Bachelor Degree in IPTS / Private University (MMU, UNITEN, UTP & MSU) and currently in their second or third year of study.
- Outstanding academic achievements in school (SPM / O Level ), pre – university (STPM / A Level /
- Diploma and current degree qualifications ( for completed year(s) / semester(s)) with a minimum CGPA of 3.0.
- Proficient in English, hardworking, possess excellent academic achievements matched with positive personality traits and have outstanding extra – curricular activities.
Field of Study
• Scholarships are available for the following disciplines:
- Bachelor of Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Science Engineering
The completed application form with relevant documents should be sent to the address below by 28th September 2012:
Human Resource Division
Attention to: Ms. Rina Wai
Sony EMCS (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
Lot 5, Jalan Kemajuan, Bangi Industrial Estate
43650 Bandar Baru Bangi,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
4.Yayasan Khazanah Scholarship Programme
General Terms & Conditions
1. Posses strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary
2. A personal statement (for undergraduate study) or a research outline/ thesis summary (for
postgraduate study) is required
3. Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows:
Undergraduate (Bachelor Degree)
1. Obtained admission to pursue studies or currently in the first year of a Bachelor Degreeprogramme
at renowned selected universities in Malaysia
2. Obtained a minimum of 3As and 1B for STPM or GCE A-Levels or a minimum CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 for
Pre-University or Foundation or Matriculation Programme
3. Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Bachelor Degreeprogramme
1. Obtained admission to pursue studies at renowned selected universities in Malaysia (Conditional
offer can be considered)
2. Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 or a Second Class Upper
3. Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master programme
1. Obtained admission to pursue studies or currently in the first year of a Doctoral Degree
programme at renowned selected universities in Malaysia. (Conditional offer can be considered)
2. Obtained a Master Degree with a distinction or a minimum CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 or ‘A’ grade average
and/or excellent examiners’ report if the Master Degree is by research
3. Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 or Second Class upper or an ‘A’
grade average or equivalent
4. Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme
Field of Study
The scholarship is for the following course :
- Actuarial Science
- Moleculor Biology
- Micro Electronics
- Material Science
List of Selected Leading Malaysian Universities
The approved lists of universities in Malaysia by Yayasan Khazanah as below:
1. Universiti Multimedia
2. Universiti Tenaga Nasional
3. Universiti Islam Antarabangsa
4. Universiti Malaya
5. Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
6. Universiti Putra Malaysia
7. Universiti Sains Malaysia
8. Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Closing date for Khazanah Watan Scholarship 2013 application is on 17 September 2012.
How To Apply
All applications for Khazanah Watan Scholarship 2013 must be made online at Yayasan Khazanah website.
For inquiries please call
+603 2727 6850 or
+603 2727 6851 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details of Khazanah Watan Scholarship 2013, kindly visit official Yayasan Khazanah website.
Resources from Malaysia-scholarship.net & yayasankhazanah.com.my